You have called the police more that 5 times in 7 days!
Yes, those are firemen. Three to be exact. This was taken after the two other trucks that had come, left. So I work with students and it can be very interesting at times.
This last week I have literally called the police at least 5 times! This picture was the fourth and it was only Monday night. I started counting on Sunday night. Yes, the day before. We ended the week on Saturday at 8:30 am with another call to the police. I think if I have to call them again they are going to fire me! I am not the problem! (I think?) The photo was a small oven fire but wow what a week! I like excitement but not this much!
I do love my job but the verdict is still out on whether it keeps me young or is aging me faster.
Yes, those are firemen. Three to be exact. This was taken after the two other trucks that had come, left. So I work with students and it can be very interesting at times.This last week I have literally called the police at least 5 times! This picture was the fourth and it was only Monday night. I started counting on Sunday night. Yes, the day before. We ended the week on Saturday at 8:30 am with another call to the police. I think if I have to call them again they are going to fire me! I am not the problem! (I think?) The photo was a small oven fire but wow what a week! I like excitement but not this much!
I do love my job but the verdict is still out on whether it keeps me young or is aging me faster.
4 comments:
Oh boy, cops and fires not a very fun week!
wow...what a way to end the week. I think that you will find that they are ver yhappy that you are there to keep things under control. Even if they did all happen at once. :)Keep smiling!
Holy cow, woman! I hope everything is ok now!
I enjoyed your "tag" answers!
Nothing like a little smoke and fire to tone up the skin and keep you young--as long as you are not jumping out of your skin!
Have a great week.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn
Post a Comment