Brian and I have been looking for sometime for artwork to hang on two walls in our house one is the living room the other is our office/guest room. We decided after finding the look but not the colors and the colors but not the look that we would just make our own art to hang.
This is Brian's piece that is in the office/guest room. It hangs above the bed and I think it is the most perfect thing that could be there!
This is mine. It is kinda geto but has meaning. It is a circle for eternity. It matches our living room style perfectly and it is fun to say you made the art work on your walls.

This is Brian's piece that is in the office/guest room. It hangs above the bed and I think it is the most perfect thing that could be there!
1 comment:
Oh my heck! So cool!
Post a Comment