Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve

We were blessed to have Brian's Brother and his family and mother over for dinner on Christmas eve. I made my first full holiday meal ever. I think it went really well. We had plenty of food and I think it was all good.

Here are a few pictures of the food because I had to document that I made this!

Scallion Biscuits! Delish!!! Mom's rolls! Last but just as good no knead bread!

First time I have ever made sweet potatoes. (Less cinnamon next time)

Orange Jello Salad

Chocolate Molten Cakes!

Home made peppermint ice cream.

We were so lucky that Brett and Charity were able to bring ALL three girls to our place! They were such dolls and we had so much fun playing with them. they were well behaved as always and we miss them so much already. We are excited to have the twins join us as soon as they are done cooking!

Brian played hide and seek with the girls and Aeryn wanted to count with him.

Brett and charity enjoying Uncle Brian playing with the kids so they can piece on the food!

Brian's mom Marry Anne was not able to spend much time with us but the little time we had with her was appreciated. we hope that things went well for her and her art that she is displaying in Idaho.

My camera died so there are not many pictures. We will have to this again so we can get more pictures!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Don't you just love the commons room upstairs!!! I hope you didn't move the dividers.

moosie said...

Wow! How fun to "SEE" what you made, after we talked about all that. I see though, it pretty well all got eaten. Must be as good as it looks. Mom