Tuesday, June 23, 2009

16 Weeks!

At the time this picture was taken I was 16 weeks! Yes only 16 weeks! I am growing quickly and well. It was two days after this photo that we found out we were having boys. We are so happy just to be in this place in life. We are so blessed!

5 comments:

Megan said...

yay! You are one beautiful pregnant lady!

Christina said...

you are adorable! I looked like you when I was that far along and I only had one! Happy Birthday!
Christina

Roxanne said...

I have SEVERAL gorgeous pictures of you from our 20's which you are officially out of now - HA! join the club...but THIS my darling friend is the most beautiful of you I've ever seen! Miss you tons

moosie said...

Yes, my dear, the ladies on this blog beat me to it, but you ARE beautiful. Truely glowing with beauty at 30! Love ya, Mom

emilyw said...

You look so beautiful! Pregnancy sure does some wonderful things to a person, doesn't it? I am so happy for you guys!