Yeah!!! They are two good lookin' boys! Are they identical? - It's kind of hard to tell from the pictures. Congratulations!! We want to come and visit once you are home and settled!
Wow! Crystal deserves an award and you guys do need to grow some extra arms. :) But it'll be the best time ever. Good luck, Congratulations, all those good sentiments to share. Good job!
WOW you have some handsome boys. congrats. we love you guys soooo much i wish we could be there. you did a great job crystal. hang in there Brian. please give the boys lots of love for us. tell them that Cora cant wait to meet them. love you guys.
Crystal....You are amazing - simply amazing! I'm sorry you got sick! Brian....Thanks for the pictures and stats and for taking care of Crystal and your little guys! Congratulations to the both of you! The boys are handsome little tykes and keepers for sure!
Yay! I have been checking all day for these! They are gorgeous. I can't wait to hold them. Congrats you two! Those boys have great parents and are so lucky.
This is a very tired but extremely happy Grandma here. How wonderful to watch these handsome boys enter the world. Zach could turn out to be an opera singer--he has the lungs for it! Hayden is a very mellow little fellow. Brian is the best dad and hovers over poor recovering Crystal in a most loving fashion. Much love to the newly growing family.
Congratulations on the most perfect twins there are! One thing about babies---they are worth every single minute it takes to get them here. Love you guys. Aunt Marilyn
Beautiful boys and big for twins. We truly wish your family all the best. Wished I lived closer so I could return the babysitting favor for you. Love, Dale and Janice Andrew
So precious! I'm so ecstatic for you and know that you have been waiting a long time for these sweet boys to join you. Now I just need to come and visit you - hopefully next summer...
26 comments:
Yeah!!! They are two good lookin' boys! Are they identical? - It's kind of hard to tell from the pictures. Congratulations!! We want to come and visit once you are home and settled!
They are SO cute! Congrats!
Love them, love them. Crystal is a trooper! So glad Hayden and Zachary are doing well. Thanks for the pictures!
Yay! Way to go Crystal! Thanks for posting!
Wow! Crystal deserves an award and you guys do need to grow some extra arms. :) But it'll be the best time ever. Good luck, Congratulations, all those good sentiments to share. Good job!
WOW you have some handsome boys. congrats. we love you guys soooo much i wish we could be there. you did a great job crystal. hang in there Brian. please give the boys lots of love for us. tell them that Cora cant wait to meet them. love you guys.
yipee! can i be their godmother?
Crystal....You are amazing - simply amazing! I'm sorry you got sick!
Brian....Thanks for the pictures and stats and for taking care of Crystal and your little guys!
Congratulations to the both of you! The boys are handsome little tykes and keepers for sure!
Yay! I have been checking all day for these! They are gorgeous. I can't wait to hold them. Congrats you two! Those boys have great parents and are so lucky.
This is a very tired but extremely happy Grandma here. How wonderful to watch these handsome boys enter the world. Zach could turn out to be an opera singer--he has the lungs for it! Hayden is a very mellow little fellow. Brian is the best dad and hovers over poor recovering Crystal in a most loving fashion. Much love to the newly growing family.
what sweet little boys! so glad they got here healthy! hope you get some rest...:) congrats!
Congratulations on the most perfect twins there are! One thing about babies---they are worth every single minute it takes to get them here. Love you guys.
Aunt Marilyn
Congratulations to you all! I hope your recovery and adjustment period go well! We love you guys!
YAY! Two healthy baby boys! We are so excited for you guys! Great job Crystal!
Congratulations! What cuties! Soren and Swede keep asking me to see pictures of the babies. I'm glad everything went well!
(Tears in my eyes). Congratulations all. You are truly blessed!
So exciting!! Congratulations!! Love the pictures and glad they are doing well!
Beautiful boys and big for twins. We truly wish your family all the best. Wished I lived closer so I could return the babysitting favor for you. Love, Dale and Janice Andrew
So dang exciting! Love you!
So precious! I'm so ecstatic for you and know that you have been waiting a long time for these sweet boys to join you. Now I just need to come and visit you - hopefully next summer...
Yay! Two new beautiful boys in this wonderful world! Congrats to you guys!
They are beautiful and look so healthy!! CONGRATS you guys, we are so so happy for this doubling of your family!!!
What adorable baby boys! Not that I doubted they would be. Congratulations, you four.
Congratulations. We are so excited for you both and they are beautiful!
Congrats! Couldn't be happier for you FOUR!!!!!
Way to go, you guys! Those boys look so beautiful and healthy! Congratulations!
Post a Comment