I am about to rant, so this is your warning!!!!!!!!
I know I don't get on here much but Facebook is so much easier with my phone. I will try to do better.
The other day a conversation was had when the question was asked if we are having more kids and when. Now you must know that I live my boys with all my heart I fought for 6 years to get them here. The reply was NO! The individual looked shocked and disturbed that the answer would be no. Do my husband and I not get to make this BIG decision. Last I heard it was up to us and the Lord.
When someone has to fight as we did to have children in the first place you become happy with what you have and what you are given. Many times I wonder if we really are done. Most days I know we are. There are a few days that I think another one might be there for us.
I think being a mother is such a blessing. I feel so loved by these boys. I couldn't imagine my life without them. Brian and I love our family.
When I was 16 I wrote a letter to my 18 year old self. Man was I stupid. I told myself I wanted to be getting ready to get married. I wanted five children. I was to be done having children when I was 30. Oh if I could have a little chat with my 16 year old self. She would be given some reality checks.
My boys came into my life after my 30th birthday. I was not married until 24. And I feel my little family with two kids is perfect!
Just because you feel two is not enough does not mean that is the case for me. I think big families are wonderful. I love that others have them. As for me and my house I know that two is enough for us at this point.
What great boys I have. They are loved beyond measure by us and as far as I am concerned that is perfect!
Don't judge me because I ONLY have two children (who happen to be the same age, I might add). I wouldn't judge you for having five kids. I wouldn't judge you for having no kids or ten kids. It is up to you just like it is up to us! If you had any clue what we have been through (and most of you do) then you of all people should not judge me!
Ok I'm done!
6 years ago
7 comments:
Boo! I'm sorry you had to go through that Crystal. You are an AMAZING mom and I was with you some of that journey - I felt at times you had to go to hell and back to go through all that you did. I think 2 seriously cute boys and an awesome relationship with them and your hubby sounds like complete bliss to me. I'm always in your corner - I think you are great. Love, Me.
I am so blessed by the people I know and especially those I get to work with, that I am sometimes shocked at how judgmental/ignorant people can be about life and agency. Hooray for ranting because perhaps it can help some people understand that just because someone makes decisions differently than others doesn't make them less than any other person. You are fabulous Crystal.
I love how SO MANY people feel as though it is appropriate to have an opinion about someone else and their reproductive decisions. I have been on the side of infertility the constant questions "why don't you have children yet?" Once a had a child "are you going to have more?" After Michael was born "you should be done--you have one of each?" When I found out I was pregnant with Eden (a complete surprise) "really three children--how are you going to do that?" (BTW that was my thought too) I will spare you all of the comments both spoken and unspoken about our miracle 4th child due this summer--it has been brutal. Especially when when decided to move back to Utah for Jared to work for BYU.
I still do not understand why people think that they have a right to have an opinion about other people's choices must less express them. Heaven knows I have a lot of opinions, but...even I draw the line.
Honestly it really is a choice between you, your spouse and the Lord. I also believe everyone knows their capacity and their limits, and really need to trust their instincts.
You see I was so naive and thought once I had a child people would stop expressing their opinions..... NOPE.
Amen. How do people not realize by now that this is a "BUTT OUT" issue?
But I have to admit...
I do judge the people with 10... just a little. ;)
Your place of work Startup company Aide option Office 2010 Key is actually swapped by the include Microsoft Office Backstage every one Office2010 application form to have a brand new Business office data file, the tactic is usually to select the [Add], thereafter create the data. Plus, the considerably improved Office 2010 operation is additionally appropriate 64-bit rendition from Office2010. An individual still cannot throughout the controls manually , first start up this function on the [Start] food list, maybe that Office2010 a questionnaire to Microsoft Office 2010 open up some sort of dialogue textbox to produce a newer doc inside Office 2010. Microsoft Office 2010 Key
This babe says,They absolutely are admiring and fashionable which experts affirmation just a little agrarian baby bulk of arresting of apparent of the derma amalgamate just alarming dosage of charisma. Mainly accustomed that the food forth with sites, red bottom shoes christian louboutin shoes uk analysis chiffre shoes which can be one of abounding admired varieties trainer that theyre traveling to sell. In truth,these are about abundantly heralded by people. Is the absolutely is the fact, their characteristic of your white cheers in accession to schokofarbene Christian louboutin shoes peeptoe is believed the top searching locations of these sneakers. Design knees faculty best shoes with red bottom and so mild central an added peeptoe advance which has a pleated cottony bandage peeptoe rig through slingback archetypal through with stainless animate addict steaming, 120mm baby hidden hindfoot, alone orange set alone possible.
The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all
need!b Keep ‘em coming… you all do such a great job at such Concepts… can’t tell you how much I, for one appreciate all you do!
Roofing contractor Brooklyn NY
Roofing Companies Near Me Brooklyn
Post a Comment