
My Sister has been bugging me to create this blog so Coleen, this is for you (and the rest of our family and friends.)
We were blessed to be able to watch conference this weekend. We are always reminded how blessed we are that we have the opportunity to be a part of this wonderful church.
We will add more tomorrow. I promise!
We were blessed to be able to watch conference this weekend. We are always reminded how blessed we are that we have the opportunity to be a part of this wonderful church.
We will add more tomorrow. I promise!
1 comment:
It is a beginning. Glad to see you have joined the ranks (or the wagons) of successful bloggers! Keep me informed on the rest of the story please.
I know what you mean when something unexpected just "makes your day."
I love you too.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn
Post a Comment