Ok, so I was so excited to start this I hardly slept all night. I was thinking all night of things that I could write. The total hours of sleep were close to 3. I am not sure that it is healthy to be so excited about something so small.
Brian and I have been married for about 41/2 wonderful years now. Many of you may know that for all of those years we have been trying to start our family. It has been a long and hard road so far. Brian calls me his medical mystery. If it can go wrong it will for me. He makes me feel so loved. :) I am so excited because tomorrow we embark on a new adventure. I have a wonderful boss that is very open about he and his wife's trials to have their own family. They have spoken to me on many occasions about their journey and how they have found success. They have shared what I call a large gem with me. Tomorrow Brian and I are on our way to a new doctor. This doctor is the same doctor that helped my boss and his wife have their first child. I am not sure why, but I am so excited that it is hard to explain. I am ready to find more out. I want to know if this ever going to be a reality for us or not. I will keep you posted on our adventures of trying to have a family. (No grouse details, I promise!)
I was in my landscape design class today and was reminded of how wonderful the spirit of the Lord is. My professor shared a story of how he was impressed to write an email to an old friend and inform him of the fact that he was praying for him. This friend emailed him back and told him how much it meant to him and that it was exactly what he needed. I was quickly reminded of the walk I took last night. It was not far, only 2 minutes, but something happened during the walk that was exactly what I needed. As I walked by one of the building that I manage one of my students yelled through his window to me "Crystal, we love you!" I don't think this young man knows how much that comment was needed. I love that the Lord knows what we need, when we need it and how it deliver it to us. I was so lifted and edified by this simple act of kindness.
I hope that I can remember the simple things in life more often!
6 years ago
7 comments:
It's a great start to your blog and I'm hoping for more... I got to see Stephanie (aka Sis Williams) about a month ago and it was great! I miss you, can you believe it was over 6 years ago when I was baptized? Crazy how time flies. I love you and hope to see you again some day. Come visit our blog (www.holdawayhijinks.blogspot.com)
Hugs, Heather
Wow, Crystal! You still livin' in Bowen? Hehe. I moved far, far away to a little place called Park Plaza (still on 9th east) and now I'm moving somewhere south of campus to be with some awesome friends (and because my roommate/friend from DT and Heritage is planning to serve a mission).
I had a fun year, I'm doing much better and having fun. I also just got into the Marriott School of Management and I'm starting in the Spring term. I'm excited :3
I don't have a blogspot account, i have another blog off xanga, which is blocked on BYU ethernet. sad. oh well.
Glad to know things are going well. Have a great day! <3
Hurray! I am so excited!
Hey, I'll say you were up tooooo late. What were you thinking? Calling me at 10 pm? Just kidding! Love that you started a blog just for me Hehehe!. Just found out that we are stuck here in Arizona till wed. Can't get the car fixed until tues at 12noon!. Yuck. Anyways love ya! Let me know how the baby making appointment goes! Love ya!
Soooo.....fun to have family members seting up blogs! A cool way to write a journal and keep in touch at the same time. Fun stuff! Thanks! We are excited to have you visit in a few weeks! Can't wait. Now I guess Mom and I will need to start a blog as well. Drats! You shame us!
We love you guys!
Mom and Dad
Welcome to the blogging world! I don't do it much but I look at what Sarah puts on our blog and I check other peoples blogs so we should stay in good contact. It is good to get a little update from you guys.
Love,
Brandon, Sarah, Brody, & Ella
Thanks for keeping in touch! I believe in miracles - I'm praying for you.
Love, your "daughter" =0)
Post a Comment