Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hurry Up and Wait

Sometimes in life it feels like all you do is hurry up just to wait. Our appointment was a wonderful one. We love Dr. Young. (Thank you Dan and Amy!) He is hard to understand sometimes but we are sure that the understanding will come with practice. We learned a lot of good things from him. I was diagnosed with P.C.O.S. That means it will be hard for us to get pregnant. Then we moved into another room and I had an ultrasound. Everything looked great on the left side where I had a cyst previously removed and the uterus looked good as well. Then he moved to the right side and all I saw was a big black blob. He informed me that I currently have a cyst in the right ovary. We were told that we can not do anything fertility wise until the cyst was gone. We were given two options either have surgery to remove the cyst or wait to see if it will go on it's own. having had the surgery before we are opting to wait, hope, and pray that it will clear up. There are a few things that the cyst could be but until we know if it will clear up or not I am not going to bore any of you with the unknowns. So once again we have hurried to get in and were told that we need to wait. We feel good about the direction we have chosen to go and feel that we will continue to receive answers along the way.

2 comments:

TheBassettBunch said...

Hurry up and wait! Very clever! I know what you are talking about! Hey, cute blog background, where did you get that from? hehe love ya

Molly Bee said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Crystal! Your Grandpa gave me your site address as well as Brandon's and Coleen's. Isn't this a great way to catch everyone up at once! I've been blogging for a few years now and have met a lot of wonderful new friends! Best of luck on your fertility journey! I'll be checking often to see how you guys are doing!