WOW! Time flies when you are busy. I am done with school for the semester! I am so happy! I finished yesterday. I am pretty sure that I got an A in the class. It was landscape design. SO much fun!
Brian has left for an hour to Home Teach and that left me with the decision to play with my new toy or update my Blog. For now the Blog has won but this won't take all night. My new toy is so much fun. One of my best friends and I wen to a local craft store and I spent money. Not her just me. (Thanks Shayla for being so supportive) :) I bought a Cricut. If you don't know what that is you are missing out! If you make cards or scrap book or anything like that you need one of these. It is a die cutting machine. I am in LOVE with it! I had to teach the Young Women in my ward today and decided they needed had outs with flowers on them. It was so fun! As soon as i can find the cord to down load my camera I will post a picture of the hadout. I love being crafty.
Oh, I need to go. My machine is calling my name from the other room. :)
6 years ago
1 comment:
You need to post a picture!
Post a Comment