Monday, April 21, 2008

Pictures!

This is the handout that I made. The flower is the part that I cut out with my new toy.


This is the landscape that I designed for my parents. I think it took me about 40 hours to complete this design.


Brian and I got to go to a Gala for his work. It was so fun and we had to be dressed nice so I thought it would be a good time to take a picture. We both look very tired because this is after we got home and it was late.

A couple of weeks ago Brian's Mom was married to her finance Rick. It was a lovely ceremony in Grandpa's living room. We were so grateful to be a part of this wonderful day for them.


This cute little girl is soon to be a new niece for me. Brian's brother is engaged to marry her mom. We are so excited to have our family grow. She is one of two that will join the family with their mom. She was so good she sat on my lap through the entire ceremony. The only hard time she had was during the opening prayer. She was not sure why it was so long. It was a beautiful prayer but for a 3 year old you wonder why no one else is doing anything.

3 comments:

Swrdnstn said...

If you clogged you could be a clogging blogger! lol! Blog site looks great. There is a lot to learn about the set-up etc. Mom and I also have a blogspot:
brklinglerklan@blogspot.com
Since I am the one that adds blogs it doesn't get updated very often. Can't wait to see you guys! I hope that we don't have to compete with the cricuts or we'll have to call in the seagulls! lol Love ya! Dad

Swrdnstn said...

Should have read:

brklinglerklan.blogspot.com

Sorry!

Dad

emily and kevin griffin said...

wow! that picture is amazing, no wonder it took you so long. and believe me...i know how long it can take! i'll have to post mine sometime. cute blog!