So I work with freshman and their "living arrangements". Every year I have something to deal with that shocks me. you would think that two years of doing this there would not be much left to shock me. I have seen poop on walls and toilets, fires in kitchens, boys in girls rooms (this is not allowed here), and this year during check outs I found a new one...

This is a street sign that blinks to tell you you can cross the road! This is the real deal. During the end of April most of the students leave and we get new ones. One of my students that was leaving decided that he did not want to take the evidence that he was a felon with him home and then on his mission. I had to call the University Police and have them pick it up. They didn't think I was telling them the truth when I told them what I had in one of my lobbies. The officer that came and got it was floored that it was the real deal.
I love how my job keeps me on my toes!
I love how my job keeps me on my toes!
1 comment:
'wonderful freshman,' I wish they would use their brains more and be more responsible....Good thing you have a good sense of humor, mine is disappearing with each semester.
Post a Comment