So one of the many reasons that we are blogging is so that we can keep all of you posted on the progress of our quest the have children. I realize that some of you are wondering about the cyst that was reported two months ago. Well we are happy to say that it has decided to disappear on it's own. The tests that were ordered for us all came back fine and normal. This is good news and bad. Good in that we don't have anything wrong with us. Bad in that we don't have anything wrong with us. I am relived that we are fine but sometimes it is easier to have something to fix than not to know why you are not producing children like you should. Dr Young says we are part of the 20% that are infertile and don't have a reason to be infertile. I always new I was special! :) Lucky 20%!
Now we are on to one more test. This should happen in about another month and we will keep you posted on the status of this as well!
Thank you everyone for your prayers for us. We feel them and know that they are working. I know there is a reason for all of this. I am not sure what yet but I am sure there is one! :)
6 years ago
3 comments:
Crystal,
Glad you posted an update about this. We really do keep you guys in our prayers and we hope so much that someday the waiting will end!! We have some dear friends who had to wait YEARS to have children and now they're expecting twins! The waiting has made the miracle so much more real.
Anyway, life is a mess, isn't it? Full of all kinds of experiences that we'd never wish for but that teach us important lessons. So grateful for the inspiration you guys are to all of us as you endure this nonsense!
Ditto to what Lori said (she always says in the perfect way what others are thinking). Thank-you for keeping us updated. I think of you often and wonder how things are coming along. I am glad for the disappearing cyst though.
Crystal,
Thanks for the update I wonder about you guys often. We wish we could be closer! I'd love to let you borrow our kids once in awhile! We love you!
Post a Comment