Monday, June 9, 2008

Funny Story

So I told you I would tell you a funny story about Nikki's daughter. Before the picture was take of her that is posted I was holding her daughter. We were all talking and laughing at each other when I felt something rather warm slowly running down my chest and in between my you know what. I had been vomited on. The funny part was that both Nikki and I were laughing so hard at my situation that we couldn't do anything! luckily Coleen's sister-in-law Kristin came to the rescue with some wipes. My funny Grandpa Burton took a few pictures of me with my hand down my shirt. I will post those if I can get a hold of them. I was able to clean up and the rest of the afternoon was great till... my mom came over a pulled something out of my hair. I asked her what it was and she said "I don't want to tell you!" I demanded and answer and she informed me that I had bird poop in my hair. I felt so dirty!!! As soon as I got home I took the longest shower in the history of my life! My clothes got washed and I enjoyed being clean.

Nikki everything came out of the clothes. I will never forget laughing with you at myself! It was great to see you and your daughter is so adorable! Congrats on the one in the oven!

1 comment:

Mosley Family said...

Classic story! You are such a good sport. I really don't think I would have reacted quite like that. Thanks for not beating my daughter. You are so sweet. Congrats on your new job and good luck on the procreating. You are in my prayers! When you come out again, we need to hang out!