Monday, June 2, 2008

Trip # 2 Part C - Vidoes

This is two video's of Maycie's first steps that she decided to take while I was there.





This is the proof that Treven beat Brian at the boxing game on the Wii.



We really had a wonderful time!

2 comments:

TheBassettBunch said...

I LOVE IT!!! Thank you for posting some of the fun times we had! I haven't been quiet the same since you went home. I miss my sisters! We are going to have to plan a week long vacation that everyone comes to for the whole week! Thank you for loving my kids. And I want you to know that I LOVE your kids as well! You are very special to me. Thanks for being so strong!

Rachele said...

Crystal!! When will I see you in class?! I've missed you. Hope to see you soon. Oh, and if you have had a ba-gillion people calling you asking about me, I'm sorry. I've been using you as a reference. :D