Following the graduation we took a family picture and then had a B-B-Q at a near by park. The best part was we got free music with our spot!
There was a big wedding next to us! Make it bigger if you don't believe me. You can see the bride. They played their music so loud we could hardly talk to each other! It made the time even more memorable.
My favorite part was holding my newest nephew, Jeremiah. I realized that I didn't have as many pictures of him as I hoped. I think it was because every time we were with them I was holding him. It is hard to take pictures of him when you are holding him.

I think he is the sweetest thing in the world!
We were so lucky to see Grandpa and Grandma Klingler.
I wish we could see them more often.
Grandma and Grandpa Burton were there as well. It was so much fun to see all of our family that we only get to see about twice a year if we are lucky.
Coleen's old roommate was there as well. Nikki has been adopted into our family as the fourth daughter! It was wonderful to catch up with her. I have a funny story about her daughter but that will come in a later not so long post.

Before Brian left my parents took us to Bridge Port. It is a beautiful covered bridge. We had a nice time and took some wonderful pictures!

This is inside the bridge.
I think you can tell we had fun and were tired! It was all worth it!

Mom found a rock and decided to climb it. I couldn't let the moment go with out proof of her climb to the top.
This is dad and mom at Bridge Port.
When it came time to leave I decided that I didn't want to go. Treven had been sick every day we were there. I talked to Brian and we decided that I was going to stay two extra days. I was able to spend one of the days at Coleen and Erik's home playing with the kids and Coleen. I think it is great that you can go to a 99 cent store with your sister and buy every stupid piece of fun candy you can find and not feel bad about it. I love sisters!!
We went up to Paradise to water the in-laws plants and feed the cat. We had some of the best Mexican food I have had in along time. I got to sit in the back with the kids. Maycie and I had fun playing with her glasses.
It was so fun to watch their little family in their element! They all love each other so much.
Thank you for sharing your family with me even for the small moment that it was.
I think Maycie looks like a grown up. Her purse, phone, and looking to see what else is going on!
I love her!
Treven has his own little set of golf clubs. Brian doesn't even have a set.
The day I left Erik, Coleen and the kids came to mom and dads home. It was so hard to say good buy to them. Thank you guys for making the trip so special for me! I loved every minute of it!
Thank you all so much for taking time off for us and for helping us have so much fun!
There was a big wedding next to us! Make it bigger if you don't believe me. You can see the bride. They played their music so loud we could hardly talk to each other! It made the time even more memorable.
My favorite part was holding my newest nephew, Jeremiah. I realized that I didn't have as many pictures of him as I hoped. I think it was because every time we were with them I was holding him. It is hard to take pictures of him when you are holding him.
I think he is the sweetest thing in the world!
We were so lucky to see Grandpa and Grandma Klingler.I wish we could see them more often.
Grandma and Grandpa Burton were there as well. It was so much fun to see all of our family that we only get to see about twice a year if we are lucky.
Coleen's old roommate was there as well. Nikki has been adopted into our family as the fourth daughter! It was wonderful to catch up with her. I have a funny story about her daughter but that will come in a later not so long post.
Before Brian left my parents took us to Bridge Port. It is a beautiful covered bridge. We had a nice time and took some wonderful pictures!

This is inside the bridge.
I think you can tell we had fun and were tired! It was all worth it!
Mom found a rock and decided to climb it. I couldn't let the moment go with out proof of her climb to the top.
This is dad and mom at Bridge Port.
When it came time to leave I decided that I didn't want to go. Treven had been sick every day we were there. I talked to Brian and we decided that I was going to stay two extra days. I was able to spend one of the days at Coleen and Erik's home playing with the kids and Coleen. I think it is great that you can go to a 99 cent store with your sister and buy every stupid piece of fun candy you can find and not feel bad about it. I love sisters!!We went up to Paradise to water the in-laws plants and feed the cat. We had some of the best Mexican food I have had in along time. I got to sit in the back with the kids. Maycie and I had fun playing with her glasses.
It was so fun to watch their little family in their element! They all love each other so much.Thank you for sharing your family with me even for the small moment that it was.
I think Maycie looks like a grown up. Her purse, phone, and looking to see what else is going on!I love her!
Treven has his own little set of golf clubs. Brian doesn't even have a set.
The day I left Erik, Coleen and the kids came to mom and dads home. It was so hard to say good buy to them. Thank you guys for making the trip so special for me! I loved every minute of it!
Thank you all so much for taking time off for us and for helping us have so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment