Today is my birthday! The celebrating started on Friday and has been wonderful! My co-workers asked me to babysit for them so they could go to a meeting with one of the managers. I said for sure! When I got there they had planned a surprise celebration for me and one of our other managers. It was so much fun and I ate like a pig!

Then when I picked up Brian from the car pool he told me that I needed to tell him where we were going to go for dinner to celebrate my birthday. We had a lovely dinner. Then early on Saturday I took my soon to be sister in law to get her hair done. We had a great time and I think her hair turned out beautiful!
Then we went to a quick B-B-Q for my work. When we were done with that we headed up to Salt Lake City to take the Bridals(sp?) for the soon to be sister in law. I think Brian did a wonderful job and there should be a few really good shots for him to work with for her.Today, Sunday, I wore a new dress that my mom made for me while I was at her home a few weeks ago. I called it my birthday dress. I felt so pretty!
The evening was finished by Brian making me a wonderful chocolate cake from scratch. It was the best cake ever. Thank you Brian for a wonderful Birthday. Thank you to everyone who called and wished me a happy day! I will have to tell you about my birthday presents from Brian later. He did a great job this year!!

5 comments:
Happy Birthday! You look so cute - I love the hair!
Birthdays are so special and I'm glad that you had a special day!!
Plus I think your hair looks great!!
Happy birthday! You look great! I forgot your birthday was 2 days after Ben's and mine! Yey! I love June birthdays!
It was quite a trip looking at those pics from the HA party!
You and your hair look HOT! Happy B-day!
Super cute hair! I'm so glad I can blogstalk you now!
Post a Comment