Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Catch up

So it has been a while. It has been a crazy few weeks. It all started on the 17th of June.

On the 17th I started check outs for work. I work as a Hall Advisor for BYU and I manage a few of the halls in Heritage Halls. This week means that the contracts end and new ones start so I have to get all of the current students out and get it ready for new ones to move in. This is always a crazy time for me. Things went smoothly. This lasted till June 20th at about 2:00pm.

Then on the 20th after 2 pm we went to Salt lake City to meet up with Brian's family to have a wonderful dinner. We were celebrating the wedding that happened the next day. We were in Salt Lake again the next day by 10 am (I think?) I curled Charity's hair then we made a few quick trips for last minute things that we needed. Then it was up to Clearfield to set up for the weeding. We did this as quickly as possible and then finished getting our selves ready. Charity looked beautiful and the wedding was wonderful.

The next day we spent with Brian's Dad, Val, and Step Mom, Judy. We went to Sundance and then to Park City. We had a lovely, relaxing day with them!

On Monday I was able to take Val and Judy with me to Brian's work. I have never been inside. We were given a tour of the site and had a quick lunch with Brian before he was off to work. I said good bye to His parents just before 2 pm when began the training for my new position at the Foreign Language Housing Area.

I am sorry that I don't have any pictures for all of this. We have started to pack and that means that my cord for my camera is in a box somewhere.

I will have more updating for you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's great that you had all those opportunities while you were getting settled in for the new job. I'll expect pictures soon.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn