"I love living. I have some problems with my life, but living is the best thing they have come up with so far." -Niel Simon
We have had a long month already. We are trying to move, found out a friend lost a child, had a friend have a baby that is sick, had a dad disappear then reappear, had a friend that had an employee suddenly pass away, among all of the other normal life issues you have to deal with. I read this quote and instantly felt better about my life. I sometimes feel like things in our life are hard and that we have enough problems. Then I am quickly reminded how blessed we are with health, a good marriage, and great jobs. This is me wanting me to remember how good life can be if you stop and realize how good life really is.
2 comments:
Thanks Crystal. Goin' through some rough stuff and this is exactly what I needed to hear today! You're the best!
Thanks for sharing the quote. The point of life is living--plus those other important things we're supposed to do. You're a wise and thoughtful woman.
Post a Comment