OK, so if you have looked at my sisters blog you will see that all us girls went on a trip to San Diego!
This is was a total surprise for our mom. She was told she would be baby sitting for Coleen and Eric so they could go to San Diego. When they got to the airport they were surprised by Cortney then when they landed they were surprised by me being there. I have video but am having problems getting them to load so I will try again later.
We went shopping the first day we were there! If you know me or my sisters and mom you know we can shop! We did all day the first day!
We went shopping the first day we were there! If you know me or my sisters and mom you know we can shop! We did all day the first day!
Then we had some of the best Mexican I have ever had in my life! (Thank you Ben for the suggestion.) We waited for an hour to get in then we got our food within 10 min of ordering. TOTALLY worth the wait!!!!

we took the bus ride around 70 % of the zoo first. The we saw a few shows and took the tram ride across the zoo and back. It was nice to laugh and have fun just us girls.
These are only a few of the pictures that I took of animals. Why are you always so excited to take pictures of animals that you will forget the names of only 10 min of being told what it is? Do we really like using up or memory that much?



This is a picture you have to make big! This is where the bar seen was filmed in Top Gun. There is a sign on the front of the place that tells you this! It burnt only a few weeks before we got there.

We did a trolley tour of San Diego and it was nice to learn about some of the city's history. we ended the tour down town and ate at the Hard Rock Cafe. This left us down town in the middle of the night and we got the wonderful experience of walking home through down town. I hope I never do that again!
I drove the whole weekend. The parking lot we paid an arm and leg to park in was this thing. It took 17 point turns just to get in and out of the parking spaces. We had a good time laughing at my inability to park efficiently. if you have ever wanted to feel like you can't drive you shoul dpark here. it will succed at giving you that feeling.
It dosen't look that bad but it really was. That Hummer is not in a spot and the thing next to the Hummer is the street!

We ended the weekend with a fun trip to Coronado Beach. It was beautiful! We all got pens and bracelets that match!
I had a lovely time and hope that everyone else did too! I am ready to do it again already!

3 comments:
The trip looks so great. I'm glad you finally got to eat at Hard Rock Cafe. Remember, I wouldn't let you in London? Next time maybe you should rent the Hummer-then you can park anywhere you want to!!!
The new apartment looks nice, too. You may want those skis in a few weeks:)
Love, Aunt Marilyn
AQnd to think you guys were gone for over 6 hrs and I did not put out and APB on you. I know Mom had a blast and she was certainly surprised by the trip. Ask Brian what and when! Love ya! Dad
Hi there! How are you doing? I got your blog address from your sister's blog. How are you doing? This trip to San Diego looks like so much fun! Makes me want to go for a visit! I'd love to have you reading my blog if you are interested. I made it private. Just email me your email address and I'll send you an invite! ewalk@byu.net Hope you are doing well! Your cousin, Emily
Post a Comment