Friday, August 15, 2008

Moving...

We have had a crazy few weeks! As soon as I got home from San Diego we moved. We are still in Utah and Provo and I am still a Hall Advisor but I am doing it now in The Foreign Language Student Residents. I am not working with all foreign students but they all live here to learn and speak another language. I am loving it so far. This move means that we had to leave our "Box." This was our bedroom.

This was the bathroom.

The old living room.

The old kitchen.

And my old office. (Tear) It is going to be weird not working where I have for the last two years.

We are very happy with the move but it has left in a state of chaos! This is our new hall way. I don't know why the skis are there!

This is my new kitchen. Those boxes are from shelves that we had to buy so that we could store all of our crap that we have. We have been married for almost five years are you supposed to have so much stuff yet?

This is the lovely extra room we now have. AKA storage!

This is our newbedroom? You may ask how do you get to the bed? That is a good question! The disappearing bed act just happened this morning and I am crossing my finger that the disappearing act will change and the shelf will dissapear from the bedroom so I can go to the bathroom with out having to climb over my husband first.

The never ending move is so fun! I hope we get settled before I go crazy!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm glad you posted some pictures of your last few weeks! Craziness!