So I made time to bake on Friday. We went to a dinner with a few of Brian's friends from work and we had to bring the dessert. I made cookies with my new Bosch and when I told Brian what I made he sounded disappointed that it was not a cake. Sooo.... I made a cake. I made it all from scratch and that included the frosting! I have to say it was sooo good!!! The strawberries were perfect with the cake.
The cake was so good I made it again the next day for Brett's birthday dinner. I made the frosting a little differently but it was just as good. Happy Birthday Brett!
While we were there we got to see Charity's kids. They were playing the Wii and got into a bit of a fight and were put into time out. Brian wanted to show them what they had to do when he was a kid. It was so funny I had to take a picture of the view from the dinning room at grandpas.
Brian! That leg is not high enough!!
The cake was so good I made it again the next day for Brett's birthday dinner. I made the frosting a little differently but it was just as good. Happy Birthday Brett!
While we were there we got to see Charity's kids. They were playing the Wii and got into a bit of a fight and were put into time out. Brian wanted to show them what they had to do when he was a kid. It was so funny I had to take a picture of the view from the dinning room at grandpas.
Brian! That leg is not high enough!!
2 comments:
O.K. I'll take two of those cakes! Thank You!
Yum.....don't forget my birthday! I like cake! Now that you have a clean room to do all this baking you can have weekly bakesales and make more money by selling stuff to the students! Tell Brian that he looks good with his nose to the wall. Love ya! Dad
Post a Comment