So I have finally been able to get these videos on my blog.
This is how mom was told she would be going with Coleen to San Diego...
This is how mom found out that Cortney was coming with them...
They had convinced mom that I could not come. This is how she found out I was going to be there with them...
I think it is a good thing that we don't surprise mom more. I think she would have a heart attack if we did things like this more often.
This is how mom was told she would be going with Coleen to San Diego...
This is how mom found out that Cortney was coming with them...
They had convinced mom that I could not come. This is how she found out I was going to be there with them...
I think it is a good thing that we don't surprise mom more. I think she would have a heart attack if we did things like this more often.
6 comments:
Oh my heck! My mom has lame-o daughters. We've never done anything this cool for my mother. So awesome!
That was so cool! I have tears in my eyes! How sweet!!! I heard you guys had a blast.
That was hilarious Crystal! What a great idea!
I LOVE your mom! That was so fun to watch! Thank you for posting those videos. :)
I got so excited for your mom just watching these videos. That is so awesome! You are guys are SOOO cool to do that for her! Wow! I can't stop smiling.
How fun! And you guys went to the the best spot ever....
Post a Comment