Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm an Alice! What are you?

I'm a Alice! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

I think it comes as no surprise to anyone that I am an Alice. I found this on my cousins blog and it was fun to take. If you know me you know I LOVED these books and have gotten my mom into them also. The cool thing I get to clam is that Stephanie's cousin is a friend/coworker!

3 comments:

Kirk and Dynelle said...

I found your blog through Heathers...and of course had to take the twilight quiz. I am Esme...kinda surprised but I guess it fits. I didn't know you guys are in Utah Valley, we are still here Kirk will graduate in April, yay! We should get together sometime for dinner or something.
Dynelle

moosie said...

I'm Esme. Big surprise huh. That was fun. I love the books. Thanks for getting me into them. I can't wait to see the movie with you. love ya, Mom

Heather Mills said...

MMM...love the Twilght series! I'll have to take the test.
Do you think the movie looks good? I hope it is but I have big doubts...

PS I tagged you! (see my blog)