We went to our DR appointment and it went very well. We left thinking we were going to continue with that DR and then went to dinner to talk about the decision we had made and ended up calling them back the next day and telling them we felt like we needed to move on. What that means is that we are now looking for a actual fertility specialist. We have decided that the 12-16% success that this DR could offer was not as good as the 50% success rate the specialist could offer. We are planning on doing the hunt for the new DR for the next few months. Once we have found one that we like and that we feel good about then we will start the process of In Vitro. It feels good to have a decision we are moving towards but it is also scary to think of how much we are going to do in just a few months.
I am taking a sewing class at BYU and am loving it! I have decided that I am going to make Brian and I pajama pant for Christmas this year. It is really fun to learn how sew correctly. I think my mom always tried to tech me but I never listened. Mom I am sorry you tried so hard to teach me stuff that now I have to relearn. I will post a picture of the finished product later but this is what they look like now:

The red ones will be mine and the green will be Brian's. I hope they turn out OK! I don't have much more today, but I am excited for world card making weekend. Guess what I will be doing during General Conference to keep me in one place for 8 hours?(He He Christmas cards here I come!)
6 comments:
Crystal, I have a friend here in Orem who just recently had a successful in vitro. I could find out who her dr is for you if you want. Let me know. Becky Massaglia
Trudy was seeing a Dr. Romney up on BYU campus. Maybe she can tell you about her experience with him- but she absolutely LOVED him! We will be keeping you in our prayers. Mike and I dealt with infertility problems for about 8 years and finally an IUI worked for us. Much Love, Polly
Crystal that is exciting you're going to see a specialist!! That'll be great. Keep me posted on how you're doing. I miss you and hope everything is going wonderfully. Hope to see you soon.
Hey Crystal, I left you an email, and deleted your comment with your address from my blog so your email isn't sitting out there.
wE ALL HAVE THINGS WE RELEARN. i AM GLAD YOUR SEWING AGAIN. i AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU ON YOUR DECISION ON THE dR. i LOVE YOU. MOM
congrats! It's wonderful to have a good direction to move in! Good luck!
Post a Comment