
Shirley has left the valley. One of my best friends over the last two and a half years has left to be a grown up and full time mommy! Shayla and I worked together at Heritage Halls. She was my "associate" which means we spent a lot of time together planning and holding meetings and programs for our students in our halls. It was instant! We became Great friends the first time we meet! She started a week before I did and we both had to train each other! We had more fun then we probably should have. They called us Laverne and Shirley. It seamed like if there was trouble going on we found it, if there was an unsanctioned dance party going o we were the ones to close it down. It did not matter what time it was we were there. I broke the two of us up first but then she made it complete by going to Cali.
In the two and a half years our group grew to include two more wonderful women. We added Megan and Deanna. We would go to movies and ice cream. We cried and laughed together and helped support each other through some hard times and are still great friends! We had one last lunch as a full group. we went to Deanna's home and had great B-B-Q! we had to take at least one photo of the group.

3 comments:
Thanks for posting this Crystal. I'm sad Shirley is gone...heck I'm sad ya'll "left" me. But what good times!
Boo for crying in the AM! I miss you guys too.
I am missing all of you. Please keep in touch...though I can't really say anything because I am horrible with it.
Post a Comment