Friday, January 23, 2009

Sledding Fun!

So those of you that know me know that I had a very tragic sledding accident about 12 years ago. I broke my tail bone and have never really jumped back on the horse. Well we have some good friends that managed to get me back on the horse and I had a blast. Brian and I went sledding with the Bickmore family on New Years Day. We had so much fun. Here are some pictures and videos from the afternoon:

Brian having fun on the snow.

The first bump that everyone (but me) Went down first.

Keffin catching air.

Teal before the air.

Brian's lame attempt at air.

Lochlyn, a friend and Teal trying to feed Brian brown snow.

The prof that I actually went down.

The cute couple. I sure love him.

A failed attempt at a chain.


One of the chains that worked.


Brian getting air.


Alan Getting air.


More air from Keffin.


Air from Lochlyn.


I really went down!


Keffin tried to snowboard on the sled.


Then Brian had to try.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun!!!! Glad to hear you finally tried the sled again. When I watched the video with Alan, I was reminded of my trip down, lying down. Glad to see he didn't hit a rusty old car, slice his face open, and have my Grandmother say, "She doesn't sound dead to me," when the kids I was with went to tell her I had died from the accident!

Love, Aunt Marilyn

Becky said...

We went sledding on Christmas Eve, and I went over a jump and landed on my tail bone. I don't know if I broke mine, but it sure hurt tons for over 3 weeks. I feel better now, though I might never go over jumps again. I'm getting too old for it I guess. It sure is fun watching everyone else do it though.

Familia Fowler said...

Hey! Found your blog thru FB, looks like the snow would be fun!

Alicia Ann said...

Looks like a lot of fun. We went sledding in December. You should see the pictures on my blog. You'll pee your pants laughing at Jake's attempt to jump.

Love,
Alicia

Brandon & Sarah said...

Are you so serious?? I remember that day 12 years ago. I hope everything is going good for you, you guys are in our prayers.
Brandon