Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Latest updates...

So we have had a few things going on and we probably have some family and friends that are wondering what is going on so here is your update. We have started our first step in the in vitro process. We (I) am on birth control (BC) and we (I) start the first round of shots in about two weeks. The tentative date for the main step happening is the 9th of March! We will need to be in Boise for this step and kinda excited to have a reason to get away!

Brian and I have been doing well! I have been a little sick on the BC but nothing unmanageable. I really am feeling fine the majority of the time.

Brian's work has been a little crazy lately. They have had a few layoffs and he made it! We are happy about that! We love every moment we have together and wish we had more of them.

Other than that there is not much going on in our lives.

3 comments:

Meteor magnets said...

Crystal, we are praying that you are blessed with many'a babies! You are amazing & strong! Honestly, I don't think I could handle what you & brian have had to go thru in order to have a family. Yes, our family has gone & is going thru alot, but you are so much stronger then I could ever be. Thank you for being such an AMAZING person to look up to! I love you! ~Cousin, Robin

Alicia Ann said...

I wish you both the best. You two would be awesome parents. I've known quite a few people who have been in your situation and things have eventually worked out for them. It took longer than desired but just stay faithful. The Lord has a plan for you. We love and pray for you both.

Kirk and Dynelle said...

I'm really anxious for you. We will keep our fingers crossed for you and you will be in our prayers.
Thanks so much for watching Kirsten for us. It's so nice to leave her and not worry about her the whole time we are gone.