Some times I feel like things are out of hand and like I want a break from school and work and want to hide from life. I want to hide with Brian. I feel like my life is so hard. I wonder if things will get "easier." I ask, if we are going to be good parents if this all works? I ask, if this doesn't work is it worth it?
After these thoughts or questions pass my mind I am quickly brought back to this earth and realize that things are really good for us and me! I think of things that others are going through and wonder what I am complaining for. I have a niece that was in the hospital, a friend with a child that is going in for another heart surgery, another friend that might have to have another heart surgery herself, a cousin that is finding herself alone in life after many years of marriage, a friend that has found out some very frightening things regarding her own family, and many many other family's that have big things going on in their lives. I look at how strong these families are and how each of these individuals greet me each time I see them with a huge smile and always find the mentality to ask me how I am doing and really want to know. I am surrounded by wonderful people and am so grateful for the examples they are to me. Brian and I were talking about these situations and wondering if we would be able to handle things the way these families are. We wonder how you tell these individuals that you love them and are praying for their families. We wondered how these families are so strong in such adversity.
How do they do it?
We love you and pray for you often!!!!
Thank you for being examples to us.
After these thoughts or questions pass my mind I am quickly brought back to this earth and realize that things are really good for us and me! I think of things that others are going through and wonder what I am complaining for. I have a niece that was in the hospital, a friend with a child that is going in for another heart surgery, another friend that might have to have another heart surgery herself, a cousin that is finding herself alone in life after many years of marriage, a friend that has found out some very frightening things regarding her own family, and many many other family's that have big things going on in their lives. I look at how strong these families are and how each of these individuals greet me each time I see them with a huge smile and always find the mentality to ask me how I am doing and really want to know. I am surrounded by wonderful people and am so grateful for the examples they are to me. Brian and I were talking about these situations and wondering if we would be able to handle things the way these families are. We wonder how you tell these individuals that you love them and are praying for their families. We wondered how these families are so strong in such adversity.
How do they do it?
We love you and pray for you often!!!!
Thank you for being examples to us.
6 comments:
You are going to be great parents if this all works, and if it doesn't, I think its up to you whether or not it was worth it. You impress me Crystal. You always have. You'll be able to handle anything else that the Lord blesses you with, even if its a rowdy child that keeps you more on your toes than the teenagers you get to work with right now.
You are stronger than you think you are and a great example to everyone you are around - don't forget that! I love you and pray for you often too!
Aaron and I are praying for your family as well. Thanks for being such a wonderful example to me. Someday, I hope that I could be as gracious and kind as you are.
suck it up you weenie. J/k we love you so much. don't worry about all the uncontrollable's in life. we never really know what we are capable in life till we have to go though some thing difficult. you are a great person and have alway been very strong in the lord. as long as you continue that path everything will be ok. Cecil and i love you and pray for you guys often. keep you chin up and don't forget your a Klingler and we always make it though. love you
Wow, Sweetie you don't realize how strong you are. You have made it through a lot and are always helping to encourage others. Your whole family loves you (Me the most:) ) lol. Look for the bright times. There are more of those than bad. We love you. Can't wait to see you! Mom
It looks as if everyone else has said all the things that need to be said. Life is what you make it--you can do whatever it takes -- just because we /I don't always see the BIG picture, it's enough to know that Heavenly Father does, and he has it all worked out.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn
Post a Comment