Saturday, February 14, 2009

We Are Doing It!

So it has been a "fun" week. I was able to go to Cortney's baby shower. I had a blast but it was way too short!!!! I will post pictures later of that. I got home late on Sunday and then had school on Monday. Then the rest of the week has been an interesting one. I started off Tuesday by crashing the car! I hit black ice and T boned another car. Brian was still with me so that helped calm me down. The car is drivable but will need to be fixed soon. Then on Wednesday we went to our shot class and Brian learned how to give me shots in my tummy. Thursday was the first of those shots and today marked number three. I have to say he is the best. The first one hurt but the next two have been wonderful. It is fun to feel like we are finally doing this! I can't believe we are doing this! It is kinda fun!

The last post did not come across the way I had intended it to. It really was not a poor me post. It was simply meant to be a post to let those around us that are going through tough times know that we love them. Thank you for all of your kind words though. They were wonderful!

We will keep you posted on the next steps as we take them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From the looks of all the meds and the idea of the shots, this is turning into quite the production--pun intended. I thought your grandmother said you weren't taking classes this semester. Maybe I heard wrong. It was so great you got to go to Cortney's shower, and some time for the "girls" to play. The video is great, too.
Love you lots -- Brian too.
Keep me informed, please/

Love,
Aunt Marilyn