Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Quick Weekend Away!

My wonderful husband understood my need to go home and be there for my sisters baby shower. So I bought a ticket and took off to Cali! Coleen picked me up from the airport and we headed off towards Cortney's. Before we got on the freeway we stopped and were able to visit with mom and dad. Curtis and Rachael surprised me by being in the car and having Jeremiah with them. We spent a few minutes with them and then headed on our way. We stopped on the way and got burgers at in-n-out. As soon as we got to Cortney's we headed off to desert! We went from desert to Kohl's and upon arrival we found out they were open for another hour. We played hard and didn't get to bed until after 1 am. The next morning Cecil went and got us the best criossants inthe world! Thanks Cecil! Then the girls went out and found Cortney a new outfit for her party.

This is all of us at the party.

This is the girls at the party.

Mom and Dad made Cecil this "tool belt".

Mom road Cecil's new Harley.
I had to ride also! I looked like such a diva. I had Cortney's pink helmet on and my pointy toed heals with fishnet socks on. I think it was a sight to see.

Treven my boy. On the exercise machine

Maycie and Treven tickleing eachother.

My Maycie girl.

Treven put on a show for us. He is so creative. The video below is a clip of that show.



I had such a wonderufl time. After the shower we headed home and stopped at Chevy's and ate dinner with Mom, Rachael, and Grandma Burton. Then we went over to Curtis' new home and got a lovely tour. It was so fun to see where he is living. It is such a nice home. The next day we made it to sacrement meeting. Came home and were lucky to have Coleen, Eric and the kids come over. I was so lucky to get to see everyone! It was such a lovely trip and I think it should have been longer! Thank you guys for letting me come.

No comments: