Thursday, February 19, 2009

Doxy


SO, out of all those meds there was only one our insurance paid for. That med was Doxy. This is what I decided to do with the Doxy...

If you can not tell that is a rash. It is all over my chest, shoulders, neck, and yes my face. I look like a 12 year old with a bad case of acne. Oh well, it is for a good cause, right?

3 comments:

Brandon and Sarah said...

I am probably more suitable to sympathize with you about a rash than anyone else (not for the same reason - but still) I will listen to all complaints and probably cry with you. Nothing is worse than a rash. Nothing. (Maybe somethings are - but you know what I mean.)
We are thinking good thoughts for you...and praying for you.
Much love ~ Sarah

lori said...

What a hard process to go through, Crystal! We love you! The prayers are still heading your way!

moosie said...

Well, what can a Mom say, other than the truth! You are still beautiful. In all seriousness.. I do understand. At my age.. (no comments) I am horrified when I get a spot or blemish. Very embarrassing. Love you lots. mom