Last week was a big one for both Brian and I. I took my last birth control pill (BCP) and he completed his Doxy cycle. We both did little dances! I find that I am a bit (emphasis on the bit) less emotional now that I am done with the BCP.
I start the next round of shots on Thursday morning (yes that is tomorrow). That will make it three shots in the morning, every morning untill they tell us to add more. I have my baseline ultra sound tomorrow morning and we are praying that everyhting is as it should be and that we will be on track to continue!
I have a invitation for all who read my ramblings... The Young Women that I work with in our ward are working on a personal progress goal. The value is integrity and the YW presidency has invited them to fast for Brian and I. I would like to invite all of you to fast with us. In this fast I would like you to not only include Brian and I but include my little Gracie and her family that needs the fasting and prayers more than we do! I pray for them everyday and hope that things continue to move up! I know that the power of fasting and prayer is real and I believe that there is strength in numbers! As this fast Sunday approaches please find a place in your prayers to include the Gourley family and Brian and I. If you are not a menber of The Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day saints or can not fast (like me) then the invite is out here for you to pray with us on Sunday.
6 years ago
3 comments:
Thanks for that invitation! We would love to include you in our fasting and prayers (I won't be fasting of course, but will pray a lot!) Good luck with your ultrasound.
You're always in our prayers!
We hope everything goes the way you hope! I love and miss you guys! I hope you're doing well. Let me know what I can do for you ok?! You will be in our prayers.
Post a Comment