Monday, March 2, 2009

Results

The appointment on Thursday went well. They said all of my blood work looked fine. The baseline ultrasound showed a total of 22 follicles and the NP said that was a great number especially because we hadn't even started to stimulate the growth of the follicles. I will have some more blood work tomorrow and that will let them know if they need to up my meds or if they are at the correct levels.
I am supper bloated and feel like a pin cushion. I am tired all the time and could sleep all day and night if that was allowed.
My next appointment will be on Thursday to see how I am responding to the meds and how my follicles look. This is the appointment where they figure out if I am on schedule or if they need to move my retrievel date up or down.
We can't belive that we are only one week away form all of this happening if we are on schedule. This has all gone so fast now that we are doing it. It seemed to take forever to get to this point
but now time is flying.
Last weekend Brian and I took a "dayca". We went to Park City to have Linner at one of our favorite chinese resturants and then took our time getting back. It was so wonderful and needed. We both enjoyed the time spent togehter without any distrations and the weather was wonderful!

This weekend one of my best friends came back from Cali to visit all of us here in UT. She stayed with us but it was not long enough!!! We played and laughed and visited. Of course we ATE a lot!
This is the girls together for dinner. This was the funnest night! I laughed so hard that it made me sick! Me, Deanna, and Megan miss you Shayla!
Nothing like some good company and Red Robin endless stake fries to make for a good night!

3 comments:

TheBassettBunch said...

You are sooo beautiful!!1

Holly R said...

Good luck with everything. We are praying for you guys. I am glad that you, Megan, Deanna, and Shayla got together. Seeing your pic made me miss working with you guys.

lori said...

So fun to see you four together!!