We are 4 weeks pregnant! We have a bun in the oven! The due date is December 1, 2009. We found out on Saturday. I took my fist of two blood tests on Saturday and we were not going to find out the results until Monday but my Nurse Practitioner called me and left me a message asking me to call her regarding my appointment on Monday. I was in Traget and called her back. She said that she knew I was nervous so she wanted to call me and tell me that my results came back and my number was really good! It worked! I am pregnant! I cried so hard in the middle of Target. I even told the checker. She was the first to know other than Brian of course.The hard part is that it is not over. I took another test on Monday and the numbers were not as strong as she would have liked but they are moving up. I am going to take another test tomorrow and that will tell us more. As for now though we are pregnant!
Now all of the answers to the next set of questions. We will do one last blood draw on the 2nd of April and then if I am still pregnant we will have an appointment on the 14th to listen to the heart beat(s) and that is when we would find out how many we are carrying. Now we just need the baby(s) that is/are in there to stay put!
We are so happy! Thank you for all of your prayers and good thoughts! I know they helped!
25 comments:
Congratulations! I am so happy for you, Brian and your baby(ies)
Crystal I am soooo excited and sooo happy for you. I have been following your blog and I'm just soooooooo 'proud' of your little 'eggies' and his little 'guys'. You are very blessed and I am just overjoyed for you!
oh crystal! that is the most wonderful news ever! congratulations! you have made my year! we will be praying for you guys! thanks for keepin me updated! yeahhhhhh!
YEAH!!! We are thrilled! Im so glad all these efforts have paid off thus far...we'll keep the prayers coming! Take it easy and enjoy every minute! We love you!
I cried with happiness just reading your post. Really, I couldn't be happier for you. Yipee!!
Sorry, that last one was me. Just logged into the wrong email.
YAY! I am so so happy for you guys! That's is so very exciting. As I read your post, I am amazed by your strength, courage, and faith. I'm sure this has been quite the roller coaster ride. I'm thrilled that things are going so well. You will be a great mom! You are in my prayers. Keep the faith! Love ya!
You will continue to be in our prayers!! CONGRATS!!! It's such a crazy rollercoaster of emotions and we are glad you're on a high! Take it easy and let those little ones grow healthy and strong!!
Woo Hoo! We are excited for you guys!
Wow! Congratulations. We are so happy for you and are praying for you and the baby or babies.
You just made me cry at work! But it is definitely worth it. I'm so happy for you both. I can't wait to hear more - and enjoy this time!
So so so so excited!!!!
I've been thinking about you guys so much lately. I'm so extremely excited for you and I hope and pray that your pregnancy will go well. Congrats!
Congrats Crystal & Brian! We are so happy for you! Now you just need to ground those little babies Until Dec! LOL! We will continue to pray that things stay & work out! I know our family has had the joys of children & the sorrow of loosing one. So I just wanted to let you know if you ever need to talk you can always call or email me! We love you guys & are so excited to share this journey with you guys! Love, Robin
Crystal! I am so happy for you! I hope that the little ones stay put too! I'm so excited--you and Brian deserve this! I love you guys.
I am so happy for you guys. I am in the libray shedding a tear of joy for you. Congratulations.
Love,
Kacy
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can't wait to hear how many!
YEAH! I am so excited! Congrats Congrats!
Wow! I am so happy for you! That is soooo great!!! I hope this goes well for you. You will be in my prayers. :) Love you!
Conragtulations! Such wonderful news!! We pray for your continued success!!
What could we possibly say that all of your wonderful frienda and family haven't already said- except- we can't wait to be grandma and grandpa to the
baby(s). Take very good care of yourselves too. We love you both all of you :) very very much. Prayer works!!!!
Congratulations. Can't wait to hear the "rest of the story after the heartbeat(s).
Love you
Love,
Aunt Marilyn
congrats congrats!!! May your uterus please those little babe/s for the net 36 weeks!!
AHHHHHHH! I am SOOO excited for you! I just about screamed when I saw the picture and was cursing the internet for loading the text so slow! Oh, congratulations! No one deserves it more! We'll pray for those baby(ies) to stick it out! Keep us posted!!!!!
That is such great news! Congratulations!
Post a Comment