Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Two For One...

Two babies for one family! That is correct! We are having twins! We are so excited! We saw both of their heart beats yesterday and they were strong and healthy. We are going to have TWINS! The bottom twin has a smaller sack but the DR said that is normal and they were both very healthy and strong. This will move our due date up a bit. We should have these babies around the end of October beginning of November. We are so excited. Now we just need to know what gender they will be and we can get going on names and buying stuff!

31 comments:

Melanie said...

Wonderful! I am so happy for the 4 of you!

Meteor magnets said...

Yippy! I saw screaming with excitement for you guys! Yes! It worked! Please keep us all updated! Aww! I am so happy for you & brian! COngrats! YEAAAAAAAAYYY! Love ya guys!

Kirk and Dynelle said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! You are having twins and Katie's getting married, this is a good week!

The Holdaway's said...

Twins! Yeah! I'm so unbelievable happy for you! Congrats a million times and lots of love, hugs and prayers.

Familia Fowler said...

Yay! Congratulations! I am looking forward to future belly pics!

lori said...

We've been so excited to hear!! And now it's just double excitement about the whole thing!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!

Brandon and Sarah said...

Thats what we were all hoping for! Yeah!! How exciting! We love you!!

Megan said...

This is AWESOME news. Does it feel surreal yet? or does it finally feel real? I hope you can enjoy this preparation time before they get here(meaning I hope you aren't sick). In less than a year you'll be a family of four!! Congrats to all if you!

Nola said...

Yeah for twins and you get to keep your job! :) I hope you are feeling well!

Shauna said...

Congrats. You are going to be the best mom EVER!

Amy Chandler said...

HORRAY!! We'll keep praying for you. What a wonderful blessing.

Holly R said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. And twins, that makes it twice as good.

Mosley Family said...

That is so super exciting!!! Congratulation! You deserve it! You will be an awesome mommy!

Unknown said...

I was hoping you'd have at least two! So happy for you :)

emilyw said...

That is so GREAT! Congrats! I'll be praying for you over here in GA that all will keep going well! Love ya!

JenkinsonKS said...

What WONDERFUL news!! TWINS!Congratulations! I'm soooo very excited for you! Love you!

emily and kevin griffin said...

holy cow! that's great, we are so excited for the little Hunter babies!

Laurie said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY for you!!!!!

the Painters said...

What wonderful news! I am delighted and just ecstatic for you two. You're going to have twins! Ahhhhh! You'll be such a wonderful loving mother Crystal. Congratulations guys!

Heather Mills said...

WHOO HOO!!!! I am so excited!!! Is Brian already singing to them in the womb? CONGRATS!

The Busches said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys! This is wonderful news! Two wonderful babies! They are going to be so lucky! Best of luck to you! I am so happy!

GregKlingler said...

Faith and persistence have paid off! It's good that you won't be outnumbered by babies. One baby for each parent. Love you and best of luck. We will continue to keep you in our prayers!

Roxanne Nelson said...

Dos Cervesas Por Favor!!??? Oh wait that doesn't mean two babies!! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU and I could not be happier..we need to talk!!!

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

congrats guys...that is amazing!!

moosie said...

we can't even begin to tell you how excited we are for you. We love you both so much. Prayers do work!

R Ruiz said...

Congratulations Crystal and Brian! I'm glad to hear it's ONLY two! You'll have your hands full! I am so excited for you both!

Swrdnstn said...

Wow! They even look like twins! I am soo.... excited for you guys! I am also (selfishly) excited for us. We sure hope everything is going good. Love ya!

The Dirty Duncans said...

they are beautiful i love them so much already. congrats. you guy are going to be such great parents. good luck with two, there are times were i dont know if i will make it with just one. i love you guys so much. i cant wait to see them (and you). Love Cortney

Sherie said...

AHH! (Sorry it took me so long to see this post) CONGRATULATIONS! Oh I just want to jump up and down! I'm SO excited for you! Happy, happy day! Please keep us posted on everything!

the Painters said...

I am OVER THE MOON for you two! Give us an update soon on how you're feeling, names for them (if you even haave thought about that with all that's been going on) etc etc....

Rachele said...

Yay! I'm so excited you updated your profile! You're beautiful Crystal! I miss you.