Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Baby News

I know that I have had a few request to update and to post a tummy picture (mom) so here is the tummy picture. Some days it is bigger than others but I think this is a cute one .

By way of other news we had another ultrasound last week and during this one we saw both of the babies move. It was the coolest thing. I didn't have my camera with me so these are the videos from my phone. They are not that long but still cute. It was so fun to see them moving for the first time ever. There is no sound so don't worry about that!









Both babies are doing great. We will have our next appointment next week. Brian and I think we will be finding out the genders of them sooner than normal. We are thinking we might find out in 3 weeks. We will see.

9 comments:

Meteor magnets said...

Crystal,
Thank you for sharing with us all! I love that you added some video of them moving! That is so cool! Congrats again! We love you guys & can't wait to find out what the Hunter Twin's ARE! I can't wait to start making them some cute outfits! Love, Cousin Robin!

The Holdaway's said...

I loved the ultrasounds! I can't wait to find out what those twins are - they will be super spoiled before they are even born... Lots of love and hugs - Heather

Familia Fowler said...

Super cute! You and the babies! Happy to hear you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

The ultrasounds are great. The babies look so strong. I like the tummy picture too. Can't wait to see you all again--just not sure when that will be.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn

moosie said...

I love it!!! Yes, it is the best to be able to SEE the babies. From the outside and the inside. You are so beautiful. Yes, I am telling everyone. Our Grandbabies. Thanks, it means more than you know. Dad and Mom

JenkinsonKS said...

You are one beautiful Momma! so sweet to see the babies moving! I'm so excited for you...looking forward to the arrival of the sweet Hunter twins! - Polly

Molly Bee said...

You look so great, Sweetie! Those are some cutie patooties you have there!!!!

GregKlingler said...

We are so excited about seeing the new photos! You are looking wonderful and we hope you are feeling better now. We too are now expecting twin grand babies! I guess it's a competition. I think yours will come first and we wish you the best!

Heather Mills said...

Yay! I am glad that both babies are doing well. Every birth is such a miracle but yours is even more spectacular! Thanks for sharing!