We found out Tuesday that we will be blessed to be having two wonderful boys! We are both so excited! It is so nice to finally know what they are. We (I) are excited to start buying boy things!
I will get some pictures up as soon as I can but I wanted to post this quick update first!
I will get some pictures up as soon as I can but I wanted to post this quick update first!
12 comments:
I'm so excited for you! They will be so much fun to shop for and to decorate the nursery, etc. And now I can decide what to make for them...
Boys are fun. Congratulations.
so excited for you!!!!
Oh man 2 boys!!! i cant believe it. i am so happy for you. i cant wait to meet them. man i am going to go crazy buying stuff for them. yea. stay rested you will need it once they are here. love all 4 of you.
how fun! it's fun to know the gender and be able to go shopping...:) congrats!
YAY!!! GO BOYS!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Now go buy something blue!!
Congrats!! A friend of mine in our ward is pregnant with twin boys right now too. How fun!
Congratulations!!!!! You're still going to name one of the 'Melinda' after me right? (0=
We love boys!!! Roxanne would make a lousy boy name though..dangit!! haha.
Hooray!!
YAY! YAY! YAY! We are so excited for you!
Congrats! That's awesome! You guys will have so much fun!
Post a Comment