so happy for you. you are more than 1/2 way there....since you won't go all 40 weeks!!!!!!
you may be tired, but you still look good! I get so excited when I think about you having twins!
You deserve to be tired! It's hard enough carrying ONE in there in this kind of heat. I'd be passed out on the couch if I were you.
You look beautiful Crystal. Keep up the good work!
I think you look beautiful.
Oh! You look so great! I can't wait to hear more about the boys!
You are gorgeous! I'm still so excited for you!
You are soooo beautiful. I love seeing your sweet face. Only a mom can write this sappy huh?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
so happy for you. you are more than 1/2 way there....since you won't go all 40 weeks!!!!!!
you may be tired, but you still look good! I get so excited when I think about you having twins!
You deserve to be tired! It's hard enough carrying ONE in there in this kind of heat. I'd be passed out on the couch if I were you.
You look beautiful Crystal. Keep up the good work!
I think you look beautiful.
Oh! You look so great! I can't wait to hear more about the boys!
You are gorgeous! I'm still so excited for you!
You are soooo beautiful. I love seeing your sweet face. Only a mom can write this sappy huh?
Post a Comment