OK, so maybe not where have you been but where have we been? I think the answer is busy! We love these boys so much. We are enjoying every minute we have with them. It has been such a long time since the last post, we are just going to put some pictures on a slide for you and you can look at our wonderful boys. There are a ton so don't feel like you have to look at them all but we had a hard time limiting the amount of photos we put on the slide show.
Stats:
The boys are both over 14 pounds now
They sleep through the night and have done so for almost 3 months
They love tummy time and are both almost rolling over
Hayden will grab anything you put in front of him
Zach will put everything in his mouth and attacks it.
They are both in 3-6 month clothes
They love to pee during bath time and it is even better when it is on the other one
Zach loves to growl at everything and one
They love sucking on their hands
They are both laughing but they make you earn it
We will do a better job at updating more often. (I think)
Stats:
The boys are both over 14 pounds now
They sleep through the night and have done so for almost 3 months
They love tummy time and are both almost rolling over
Hayden will grab anything you put in front of him
Zach will put everything in his mouth and attacks it.
They are both in 3-6 month clothes
They love to pee during bath time and it is even better when it is on the other one
Zach loves to growl at everything and one
They love sucking on their hands
They are both laughing but they make you earn it
We will do a better job at updating more often. (I think)



4 comments:
Your boys are so cute! I am so glad you updated your blog. I was wondering how you were doing--looks like you're doing great!
Oh I am so glad you are having so much fun with your boys! They are precious! Your lack of posts are probably a good sign that you are enjoying every minute with them. I hope you are not over worked, so you have tons of energy to play with your boys.
Miss you!
Too darn cute! Thanks for updating!
These photos are absolutely precious! Thanks for sharing. They are so cute, your boys! It looks like they keep you very happy and busy!
Post a Comment