We have been thinking about your family lately and hoping you all have been happy and well. By the looks of it, you are! What darlin' boys! Congratulations again and again!
I just love the sounds that babies make. Your boys are beautiful and it looks like they are doing so well. I hope you and Brian are getting plenty of sleep. Keep up the posts it's fun to see the boys. Love, Janice
Crystal!! How in the world are you doing?! I sure think about you often and hope you are so happy with your new little ones. I did change my number so I don't know if you have it. Call me or text me if you want! 801.380.5988. I miss you!
12 comments:
Not gonna lie - I about near peed my pants when I saw you updated the blog. SOOOO ADORABLE!!!
Crystal-you're a mommy. I know I saw you with them last week, but for some reason, this made me think differently. You're really a mom!
super cute!
Beautiful Boys!!!!!!!
Great video. Thanks for catching us up! The boys are growing so fast!
Love,
Aunt Marilyn
We have been thinking about your family lately and hoping you all have been happy and well. By the looks of it, you are! What darlin' boys! Congratulations again and again!
I just love the sounds that babies make. Your boys are beautiful and it looks like they are doing so well. I hope you and Brian are getting plenty of sleep. Keep up the posts it's fun to see the boys. Love, Janice
They are soooo CUTE!!!! Happy times!!!
Yay! They are sooo sweet! Can you believe you've been blessed with two of the sweetest things ever? :)
Hello! Just blogspotting. Great blog! I bookmarkd it.
Happy blogging!
Crystal!! How in the world are you doing?! I sure think about you often and hope you are so happy with your new little ones. I did change my number so I don't know if you have it. Call me or text me if you want! 801.380.5988. I miss you!
Post a Comment