Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pictures Anyone?

OK here they are... (Sorry there are so many)

Hayden and Zach (Shirts made by my cousin that say got milk?)





Happy Easter
First solids...



Meeting our great great Aunt Marilyn from Maine


First carrots


March of dimes

First trip to the front yard to play
Lunch with Dad





Running with Mom
Staying the night in a hotel on our way to Cali for the first time
Aunt Coleen played with us a lot
Great Grandpa Klingler
Greta Grandma Burton
Great Grandma Klingler
Great Grandma Burton
Cousin Maycie Was so fun to play with
Cousin Treven feeding us (We love him)
Fun with glow sticks
Swimming




Great grandpa Burton feeding us
The beautiful view from the pool
Great Grandma and Grandpa Burton
Good looking cousin Treven
some of our favorite girls
We love Grandpa Klingler
and Grandma Klingler
Two of the best cousin ever

Team Grandpa

We love Uncle Curtis

Scary drive back on I80



Our first family 5K
Almost done (thank you Kelli for keeping our mom company)
This is how our nanny Cassi has energy to keep up with us :)
New goal...
Update more often (OK not new but reset)

6 comments:

Megan said...

yay Crystal! I love these photos. 1-I'm so impressed by the family 5K. Good job! 2-your children are adorable, I'm so glad you're a mom!

Heather Mills said...

AHHH! They are growing up too fast! Tell them to slow down until I can come out and see them again! I mean, how stinkin' cute are those boys!?!

Ricci said...

Too cute! I can't believe how big they're getting! And we did that scary drive on 80 too...it's really bad in the dark! We called it "the luge." :)

Wendy said...

love the pictures - and I agree with Megan, I'm so glad that you and Brian are parents....and that I get to be Aunti Wendy :)

Marilyn said...

Finally--I get to see everyone again. What great photos of growing up. The California trip looks great, despite I-80. Been there, done that.

Carrots look like they were a hit--or at least not splattered all over everyone and the house!
Love,
Aunt Marilyn

Molly Bee said...

Hi Crystal! Aunt M asked me to email you Grammie Grace's doughnut recipies. I sent them to your aol address. If you don't get them, please facebook me a different address. Melinda