We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. We relaxed and had a great time as a family. Brian and I started it off with a little date and it was lovely. We ended the holiday with another 5K.
Zachary after bath time
Hayden after bath time
Hayden
Zachary
Before the race
I got to run with my friend Kelli again (Thanks!)
Towards the start line before the race started
Behind us before the race started
The sky before the race
Almost done...
Zachary and Hayden 8 months old
Not sure why this won't load straight but too cute
Zachary
Hayden

We hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend also!
Zachary after bath time
Hayden after bath time
Hayden
Zachary
Before the race
I got to run with my friend Kelli again (Thanks!)
Towards the start line before the race started
Behind us before the race started
The sky before the race
Almost done...
Zachary and Hayden 8 months old
Not sure why this won't load straight but too cute
Zachary
Hayden
We hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend also!
6 comments:
They are getting so big!! AND so cute! 6 months is a fun age.
I hope to see you guys again soon. We are a little homebound right now, with Greg's messed up knee - but hopefully we'll be back in action soon.
I can't get enough of your boys! How stinkin' cute!
So fun to see all the great pictures! Your boys are getting so big and full of personality! You guys all look great and it looks like you had a fantastic time in California!
bonito cuento de familia
Lovely pics!
Aww so cute
Post a Comment