Friday, September 24, 2010

Update 1 of 2

I can not believe that it has been so long. A Lot has gone on.Hope you enjoy all of the pictures!

Hayden and Zachary

Zachary pants head

Zachary

Hayden

Zachary sleeping in my arms

Zachary

Hayden

Zachary and Hayden

The best dinner ever with the best company ever! Brian bought me a surprise ticket to see one of my best friends in Spokane, Wa. Thank you for letting me come Roxanne and Mike!

The best company to have a dinner

Roxanne and her little man David

David and I
David smiling at me

Saying goodbye. We live too far away!

Zachary and Hayden - Why does Hayden have all of the toys?

One is not enough Hayden

Zachary sleeping in the car

Hayden sleeping in the car

One the way to church - Zachary and Hayden

Zachary

Hayden

I love me some Hayden butt! Zachary biting Hayden's butt.

Zachary and Hayden

Making music? Zachary

Making music! Hayden

Brian with Fiona, Maya and Aeryn - Join the train!

Zachary and Hayden
How can you have a bad life when you get to spend your days and nights with these bright faces?

4 comments:

Nola said...

I love the bright eyes and big smiles! They are super precious little guys!

Heather Mills said...

SOOOOOO cute! Miss you guys! I think its high time you come visit us in Kentucky! Hurry, before you have to buy 4 tickets!

Deanna said...

Crystal,

Your boys are beautiful!!! I still can't believe that I have never met them.

Deanna

Megan said...

They are getting so big! And it looks like they are keeping you busy and happy.