Saturday, September 25, 2010

Update 2 of 2

Our second nanny decided that it was better for her to go to China with her husband than stay here and take care of us. We miss her!

Goodbye Cassi! Zachary, Cassi and Hayden

Drew take care of our Cassi! We love you two!Come back soon and safely.

Skyping with Grandma and Grandpa Klingler. They loved it! Zachary and Hayden

First time meeting Great Grandpa Romney. We love him! Zachary, Great Grandpa Romney and Hayden

Zachary - What?

Hayden loves eating!

Zachary loves eating also!

Bowling with our friends. Zachary, Hayden, and our friend Alan

Zachary and I

Brian and Hayden

Brian bowling with Hayden

Brian bowling with Zachary

We are headed out for more adventures today so we shall see if I can post another blog today. This could be a record!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

You guys are all so stinkin' adorable! I can't wrap my brain around the fact that I still haven't met your boys! Please can we remedy that very soon?

Molly Bee said...

Couple of awesome boys you have there Cuz! Hope you got Gma's donut recipies! I put them on your facebook page. Melinda

Marilyn said...

Never too early to start bowling! Love the pics, every one of them.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn

R Ruiz said...

Crystal, you are such an awesome mother! Your boys are getting so big! Glad I can check in on your blog to see their changes as they grow... Thanks for blogging!

Anonymous said...

The kids are precious! Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy mine! They add soo much more value to my life than I could have ever imagined!

Jesper said...

I hope you are feeling well! Hi from sweden! / jesper

Kboy71 said...

Cute babies!

check my blog I have a poem or 2 about stuff like that

Sherie said...

I love your boys, how cute are they?! Oh my goodness! I love that they totally look like you two. No question who they belong to!