Thursday, April 24, 2008

For Those Who Have Ever Felt, Not Cool Enough

When it gets light outside I like to open my blinds to let in the natural light. When I do one of my favorite things to do is stop and take a minute to see what there is to see. We face the campus and I get to see some fun and crazy stuff sometimes. On Tuesday I opened my blinds to see what ever nerd always loves to see. Remember when you were in school and there was the one cool guy with the nice car. If you look closely you will see that this car has been souped up. It has been lowered and the windows are the mirror tint that is almost white. The best part is that the car is broken. Ok, I am mean but I thought it was too funny to not pass on. His front axle has broken and the tire on the passenger side should not be turned that way.


The best part was as I stood at my window, I watched a university police officer decided that he was going to try to fix the car by leaning against it and pushing on the car. It did nothing but I got a good laugh out of it. My next favorite part was when I walked by about 5 minutes later I saw about 4-5 cops in the road all trying to direct traffic and help this young man. My question is, how many cops does it take to help out one young man and one broken car?


A tow truck finally came and they got the car out of the road. It was nice to start my day off with a good laugh. Maybe none of you think it was as funny as I do but I kept thinking about how uncool I was in high school and how this kid looked like one of the kids that I always wanted to hang out with.

This moment was for me and any of you who have felt not cool enough!

No comments: