I am SO tired of snow!!! we are in the middle of check outs here and yesterday I walked out my door to check out a resident and found this...
You may have to make it bigger but the fuzz is snow!I am ready for Spring!!!!!!
I want to take a moment to tell my wonderful husband that works so hard how much I love him. We are leaving on a week long trip in a week and he has a lot to finish for work before we go. He didn't come home till 7:30 pm last night. He works so hard to provide for our family and I feel like I take advantage of his hard work. He had an amazing day yesterday. He kicked some butt at work. He is so good at what he does. I am blessed to have such a talented husband. I am sure that there are many of you who feel the same way about your loved ones. I would love to hear how some of you show your appreciation to your loved ones. I am always looking for new ways to tell Brian how much he means to me.
4 comments:
Solid rain...ahhhh...it must be nice being in UTAH! lol I think it finished at about 82 degrees today. Nice but I still have work to do. Sorry about the snow at the end of April!!! lol
It is so much fun to see your blog, it makes me feel like I am visiting with you. I wish I had been able to come do some walking for you. ouch! Loves to Brian too. It's all in the name Honey- it's our Bryans (Brians) that are so easy to love. mom (Moosie :))
You will not get any sympathy from me about snow. After 200 inches of the stuff, that little bit would be known as "poor man's fertilizer." Now we've had the rain to equal it. The entire county has been flooded since Wednesday. Not my house, but lots of others.
Hope your vacation is great.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn
CRYSTAL! You are awesome. I hate winter too and snow. Out here in Naperville it's pretty warm and sunny, you should think about moving out here for the summer? Jokes. I hope all is going well!
Post a Comment