Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's Official

I am bigger then most women with a single pregnancy are when they deliver. We saw the DR yesterday and he measured my tummy. Single pregnancies usually deliver when they are 34 cm. I am 35 cm! That makes me feel better about how I have been feeling. We saw the specialist and they measured the boys and they are big. They both are measuring about 1 1/2 week ahead. That does not mean they will come early just that they are big boys! They should be around 1 1/2 pounds but they are both over 2 pounds. This makes us so happy to have healthy big boys!!!!!!

Last week we had a small scare when I had to go to the DR office because I was in preterm labor. They told me to lay down for two days and see if there was a change. There was and I am fine now! The boys were wonderful through all of that craziness. Brain was so supportive and hid most of his fears well.

We got both of the cribs this last weekend. Brian put them together. We still need to arrange the room the way we want it but it will get there soon. Brian was so good taking directions from me as I watched him put them together. Once they were in the room we spent time in the room and both of us got a bit teary eyed. We are so excited for these boys to join our family. Having the cribs up and in the room made it feel that much more real.

7 comments:

Shayla Taylor said...

SOOOO cute.... :) I can't wait to see you!

Meteor magnets said...

I know how you feel Crystal. I measured 52 weeks along & most only measure around 36 like you said. But Manoah ended up being 10 lbs 6 oz. So no wonder. Hope yours are Big & Healthy! Congrats again & I love the cribs! They are beautiful!

Lessa said...

I am glad you are doing better this week. I love the cribs you picked! So excited for you!

Brandon and Sarah said...

I love it!! I remember the feeling of when we put up Brody's crib - nothing beats the feeling of dreaming about your babies! Sorry about the preterm labor - did that with Ella. I hope you can feel good the rest of the time. We miss you.

Heather Mills said...

I'm teary eyed just reading your post! Isn't it so fun to get their room ready! They will be here before you know it!

Anonymous said...

It is so great to hear that the boys are big and healthy. Now, you stay healthy, too. I love the cribs, and all the "stuff" in them. Do you think there will be room for the boys? Just kidding. It's fun to have all the things to look at and dream.

Love you lots!
Aunt Marilyn

H.T. said...

wow! wow! those 2 cribs made ME cry!! when is the "babies" shower?? we love you guys