Sunday, August 9, 2009

24!

I look so tired in these pictures but I guess I am! Today is 24 weeks for us! I told Brian that I wanted to take the picture in the same outfit that we took the 12 week one because you can really see the change when I wear this outfit.

The new things that are going on are so fun to us. Just a few days ago Brian and I watched as the boys made my belly bounce. It is fun to be able to have Brian feel and be more a part of their lives. One of his favorite things to do is put his head on my belly and sing to them. He says he can tell they are listening to him. He also likes to feel the kicks on his face and this week he felt the hardest kick ever. I think the boys were feeling cramped and wanted dad off. We also went to a birthing class yesterday. We are now ready and scared to have these boys. J/K We can't wait until they join our little family. Our next appointment is not for another two weeks. We are excited to see the boys again at that time. Until then I am swamped with work and Brian is also! It will help the time fly by until then.

8 comments:

Swrdnstn said...

We are so glad to get to see those boys are growing. Hope you stay happy and not too uncomfotable. You look beautiful. Love ya, Dad and Mom

H.T. said...

i was in a virtual coma with my first two pregnancies i was so tired. I think you look beautiful- your body knows what up and its trying to get 2 yrs worth of sleep in 6 months- lol- hang in there pretty!

The Holdaway's said...

You look great! Still super excited for you guys!

Shayla Taylor said...

So cute! I am excited!

Marilyn said...

Thanks for keeping us posted (no pun intended) on all the goings on. I go to your blog every few days just to see what's new. Things are looking good, and you are sounding good. Can't wait for more news.

Love,
Aunt Marilyn

Sherie said...

I love it, I love it! Cute tummy!

Mel said...

You look so beautiful! I am happy for you and your family. Baby boys might be more crazy than freshman boys though...

Shayla Taylor said...

ONE MORE WEEK! Until you post another picture. WoHoo!