Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Things Are Moving!

No new pictures this time but a quick up date. Things are going great here. I am feeling well the boys are doing wonderfully and Brian is amazing.
I mostly just wanted to document the few changes that have taken place in our current journey. The boys are so fun. they have started responding to us. If I put my hands on top of my belly it makes them mad and they will start kicking and hitting my hands until I take them off. Brian will talk to the boys and they will start kicking. Brian loves it because those are his boys and they know his voice. The other day I decided to read out loud to them the magazine that I was reading and they started kicking and moving like crazy! The last fun note is that the other day Brian and I were feeling them kick when one decided to stick his head(?) out and we both got to rub his head. It was a cool experience.

3 comments:

Brandon and Sarah said...

How lucky you got to feel a head...all I ever had was a lopsided belly with a bum sticking out from one side! Such fun memories.

Shayla Taylor said...

Hurray for babies! It sounds like you are having so much fun!

Jacque said...

So glad to hear things are going so well. It is fun to see you all pregnant and stuff and I loved seeing the boys' nursery the other day. Can't wait to meet them!